I have done Diploma. Can I do B.E. or B.Tech. now ?
B. E. and B. Tech. are equivalent degrees as per Government norms.
If you have done 3 years Diploma, equivalent to Polytechnic Diploma or University Diploma, then you are eligible for B.E. or B.Tech. in respective trade or branch or specialization. You will get admission directly in IInd Year of Degree in Engineering. This is called Lateral Entry.
What should I check while counseling or admission ?
You must check that Degree is approved by
- UGC recognized regular University.
Is Distance Education in Engineering VALID in India ?
- No, Indian Govt says NO to Engineering by Distance Education whether it is Diploma or Degree or PG.
Is On-Line Education in Engineering VALID in India ?
- No, Indian Govt says NO to Engineering by On-Line Education whether it is Diploma or Degree or PG.
Advantages of doing Engineering Degree
- Better Jobs
- Higher Salary
- Promotion in current job
- More Opportunities
We can Help you
- We will help you in good course selection and college selection within affordable fees.
- We will help you in admission process.
- We will help you in course guidance.
- Fill Contact Form or Call us or Email us or
- Contact The Counselors, Vashi, Navi Mumbai