Really this is Life size BIG question ! But you can make it simple. Follow given process.
Write Down Your Profile
- Personal Needs : specially financial needs
- Family Needs, if family is dependent : specially financial needs
- Hobbies : e.g. Photography, Football, …
- Strength : e.g. Technical Strength, Non Technical Strength like managerial strength, event organization strength …
- Weakness : e.g. Less tolerance, Emotional, Physically weak …
- Likes and dislikes : e.g. I like creativity, I like Army, I dislike politics ….
- Future Dream : e.g. Bungalow, Car, Status …
- Long Term Career Vision : e.g. CEO of technical company, Technical Leader …
- Life Vision : e.g. Happy grand united family living peacefully, Most respected person in the City …
- Other similar things which you can think
Develop Alternative Solutions
- Higher Education
- Higher Technical Education like M. Tech or M.E or M.S
- Higher Management Education like MBA
- Further study to specialize in area of interest through short term courses
- Campus Placement
- Govt jobs in Engineering : prepare for Indian Engineering Services (IES)
- Govt jobs in Administration : prepare for IAS or other UPSC exams or state level exams like MPSC in Maharashtra
- Join Defense or Army / Navy / Air Force
- Top Companies, ‘Navaratna’ companies in Govt, semi Govt or Pvt Sector
- Private Companies, MNC or Multi National Companies
- Marine jobs, Job on ships, Airline or aviation jobs or other jobs, So Explore your job sector.
- Jobs Abroad
- Be an Entrepreneur
- Start your Venture
- Make a group Joint Venture
- Start Joint Venture in association with Govt or some other Company
- Be a change maker
- Social Service
- Explore the Artist in you
- May be that you are good in Arts, Cinema, Entertainment etc.
- May be that love Writing, Media, Newspaper, Journalism etc.
- May be that you will like to do something else, So Explore it.
- Other Options which you can think
Analyse the feasibility for each selected alternative according to your Profile
- Technical Feasibility : e.g. Raj wanted to do M.Tech from IIT but analysed that did not score enough in his B. Tech
- Resource Feasibility : e.g. Jaya wanted to MBA in Project Management but no college in town was offering it.
- Financial Feasibility : e.g. Manoj wanted to do M.S from USA but could not manage required funds.
Select best feasible Alternative